Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Name:||Textile Enzyme||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Ionicity:||Nonionic||Miscibility:||Dispersible In Water|
Textile Enzyme Anti Elasticity - LOSS And Anti - Back Staining Agent
Anti ELASTICITY-LOSS and anti-back staining agent AS-8 is a special surfactant mixture in powder form. The product is designed for an anti-back staining agent in the spandex fabric and it has anti ELASTICITY-LOSS effect. The product can be used directly in powder enzyme formulation.
Physical and Chemical Specification:
|Miscibility||Dispersible in water|
1. Product can activate the enzyme activity and improve denim fading.
2. For cotton and polyester/cotton blended fabric has superior anti staining effect, especially for the cotton anti staining effect is stronger than the ordinary powder.
3. Can be used in enzyme powder formulation and can also be used for desizing process as an anti-back staining agent.
4. Produces the best salt pepper effect when combined with cellulase in denim fading.
5. Product has a protective effect for spandex, especially suitable for the anti-back staining with the spandex denim.
6. Anti-back staining effect lasted for a long time.
Direction for Usage:
1. PH: 5.0-8.0
Temperature: 20℃ - 80℃
Time: 30-60 min
2. Dosage: the dosage of desizing, abrasion washing and polishing is 0.15-0.3% (o.w.f.), namely one machine (in 100 pairs of jeans) dosage is about 80g-100g. The actual amount can be adjusted according to the customer. Formulation in cellulase powder dosage:5%-15%.
Packing: 25 kg drums.
Storage and Safety:
Storage: Store at 20℃ under dry, shaded and cool condition and avoid high temperature and direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 24 months.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more information: Anti ELASTICITY-LOSS and anti-back staining agent AS-8.pdf