Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Textile Chemical Auxiliary||Other Name:||Soaping Powder|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Ionicity:||Anionic/ Nonionic|
|Active Components:||95%||Solubility:||Easily Dissolved In Water|
textile chemicals and auxiliaries,
Hyper Concentrated Soaping Powder Especially For The Fabric Dyed With Reactive Dyes
Chemical Composition: Special surfactants.
|Ionicity||anionic / nonionic|
|Solubility||easily dissolved in water|
1. High soaping power on removing the unfixed dyes, no/low foaming.
2. Enhance the soaping fastness of all kinds of fibre.
3. Eco-friendly, very low COD in wastewater, APEO free.
4. Meet the AZO-FREE and the Oeko-Tex Standrad 100, also in line with the "REACH" regulations that promulgated by "Substances of Very High Concern" (SVHC) requirements.
5. Good dispersity and good capacity of softening hard-water.
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for soaping of wool, cotton, nylon and blended fabrics, especially for the fabric dyed with reactive dyes.
2. Suitable for continuous soaping or dip soaping.
1. Dosage: 0.8~1.5 g/L (10% solution)
Temperature: 95℃, 20 min
2. Do not overuse for improving economic benefits.
1. Add the powders in soft water gradually in the proportion of 10%, stir them until become a transparent solution.
2. Need to be filtered before using.
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg paper bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: Hyper Concentrated Soaping Powder SA-920.pdf