|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 kg drums|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Other Name:||Textile Auxiliary Agent||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Ionic Character:||Nonionic||Miscibility:||Dispersible In Water|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Packing:||25 Kg Drums|
Anti ELASTICITY-LOSS and anti-back staining agent AS-8 is a special surfactant mixture
in powder form.The product is designed for an anti-back staining agent in the spandex fabric
and it has anti ELASTICITY-LOSS effect.
The product can be used directly in a powder enzyme formulation.
|Miscibility||Dispersible in water|
|Packing||25 kg drums|
|Shelf life||24 months|
1. Product can activate the enzyme activity and improve denim fading.
2. For cotton and polyester/cotton blended fabric has superior anti staining effect, especially for the
cotton anti staining effect is stronger than the ordinary powder.
3. Can be used in enzyme powder formulation and can also be used for desizing process as an anti-back
4. Produces the best salt pepper effect when combined with cellulase in denim fading.
5. Product has a protective effect for spandex, especially suitable for the anti-back staining with the
6. Anti-back staining effect lasted for a long time.
Direction for Usage:
Temperature: 20℃- 80℃
The dosage of desizing, abrasion washing and polishing is 0.15-0.3% (o.w.f.), namely
one machine (in 100 pairs of jeans) dosage is about 80g -100g. The actual amount can be adjusted according to the customer.
Formulation in cellulase powder dosage: 5%-15%.
Storage and Safety:
Store at 20℃under dry, shaded and cool condition and avoid high temperature and direct sunlight.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.