|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Other Names:||Hot Water Type Flakes||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||4~6 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Weak Cationic|
|Chemical Composition:||Fatty Acid Amine Compound||Properties:||Very Soft, Smooth And Full Handle To Fabric|
Textile Auxiliaries Fatty Acid Amine Compound Cationic Softener Flakes most popular
WR is fatty acid amine compound. It can be used for softening finishing of cotton, linen and their blends, bring perfect soft feeling to fabrics.Finished various fibers and fabric have soft,smooth and bulky handle,application by individual or mixed with various cationic and nonionic softener.
Fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 65~75℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric.
2. Low yellowing, low foaming and easily defoamed.
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabric, especially for dyeing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: 4D,WR.pdf