|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Other Names:||Softening Agent||Appearance:||Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||3.5~5 .5 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Weak Cationic|
|Property:||AEEA Free||Type:||After Finishing Auxiliaries Agent|
cationic fabric softener,
AEEA - Free Weak cationic softeners , cloth softener For Textile Industry
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amine compound.
|PH value||3.5~5.5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5mins, heat up to 60-70°C and stir them for 40-60mins, stir again until completely dissolved.
2. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5mins, heat up to 40-50°C and stir them for 40-60mins, stir again until completely dissolved. (Soaking in water(room temperature) for one night, then heat up to 35-40ºC, stir them for 1-2 hours to dissolve completely)
1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric.
2. Good salt and alkali resistance, good compatibility with other auxiliary .
3. Low yellowing, low viscosity and low foam .
4. Obtain GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certificate, AEEA free .
5. Meet the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (2014 version) ,also in line with the "REACH" regulations that promulgated by 161 "Substances of Very High Concern" (SVHC) requirements.
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, chemical fiber, yarn and blended fabric, and also for denim and garment washing
2. 18% solution can be formulated with silicone to make paste
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: AF-11S.pdf