|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Type:||Hot Water Type Softener||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||6~8 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Anionic|
|Properties:||Impart Very Soft, Smooth And Full Handle To Fabric.||Application:||All Kinds Of Fibres|
cationic fabric softener,
Anionic Softener Special Derivative Of Fatty Acid Compound With Good Hydrophilic
Chemical Composition: Special derivative of fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||Pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||6~8 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 90~95℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (90~95℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric.
2. Good hydrophilic, antistatic and low yellowing properties, no influence on whiteness.
3. Compatible with anionic and nonionic auxiliaries except cationic auxiliary.
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing and hydrophilic finishing of all kinds of fibres, especially for cotton, linen and their blended fabrics.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: AT.pdf