|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25 Kg drums|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agent|
|Other Name:||Textile Enzyme||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Ionicity:||Nonionic||Miscibility:||Dispersible In Water|
Super Efficient Anti - Back Staining Agent Nonionic Textile Enzyme
Super efficient anti-back staining agent AB-6 is a water dispersible polyester polymer in powder form. The product is designed for an anti-back staining agent in the garment wet processing process for denim. The product can be used directly in a powder enzyme formulation or can be dispersed in water prior to use.
Physical and Chemical Specification:
|Miscibility||Dispersible in water|
1. Has high dispersing effect.
2. Prevents re-deposition of indigo in denim processing.
3. Produces the best salt pepper effect when combined with cellulase in denim fading.
4. Compatible with cellulase and improve denim fading.
5. Effective washing off agent to remove back stain from processed denim.
6. Anti-back staining effect last for a long time.
Direction for Usage:
1. PH: 5.0-8.0
Temperature: 20℃ - 80℃
Time: 30-60 min
2. Dosage: the dosage of desizing, abrasion washing and polishing is 0.15-0.3% (o.w.f.), namely one machine (in 100 pairs of jeans) dosage is about 80g-100g. The actual amount can be adjusted according to the customer. Formulation in cellulase powder dosage:5%-15%.
3. Dilution with water:Can be diluted from1 to 3-5.
Packing: 25 kg drums.
Storage and Safety:
Storage: Store at 20℃ under dry, shaded and cool condition and avoid high temperature and direct sunlight.
Shelf life:24 months.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more information: Super efficient anti-back staining agent AB-6.pdf