|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Other Name:||Bioscouring Agent||Appearance:||White Or Pale Yellow Powder|
|PH Value:||11.5±0.5 （0.1% Solution）||Solubility:||Dissolved In Water In Room Temperature|
textile auxiliary chemicals
Bioscouring Agent High Hydrophilic And Capillarity To Cotton Yarn And Knitted Fabric
Chemical Composition: Formulated surfactant.
|Appearance||white or pale yellow powder|
|PH value||11.5±0.5 (0.1% solution)|
|Solubility||dissolved in water in room temperature|
1. Cotton yarn and knitted fabric treated with 829 have high hydrophilic and capillarity and their dye yield are 5~10% higher than traditional process.
2. Treated cotton yarn, knitting fabrics have high whiteness, smooth surface, full and soft handle.
3. Less damage to cotton fibre and less weight loss (0.5~1%) than traditional process.
4. Fabrics after scouring and bleaching are easier to be clean, shorten washing times, process time and save energy.
Field of Application:
Applied to semi-bleaching process of cotton yarn and knitted fabric.
Dosage: 1) 829: 1.5~2g/L
2) H2O2 (50%): 3~5g/L
3) Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Suggested process: 98~100, 60min, washing in hot water, acidic neutralizing bath, rinsing in cold water.
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 6~9months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: Bioscouring Agent 829.pdf