|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Features:||Low Yellowing||Other Name:||Instant Dissolving Softener|
|Type:||Cold Water Soluble||Application:||Laundry, Dyeing House|
|Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes||PH Value:||3~5 (5~10 Solution)|
|Chemical Composition:||Fatty Acid Amide Compound|
Fabric Finishing Auxiliary Instant Dissolving Softener Flakes Low Yellowing
EA is for cotton, T/C, silk and wool fabrics, it is widely used in laundry and dyeing house.
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amide compound
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH Value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then leave them aside for 1~2 hours, stir them again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 50~60℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart soft and full handle to fabric with low yellowing
2. Impart soft and elastic hand feel
Field of Application:
For cotton, T/C, wool fabrics, it is widely used in laundry and dyeing house
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: Instant Dissolving Softener EA.pdf