|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Chemical Composition:||Organic Fatty Acid Compound||Product Name:||General Softener|
|Appeatance:||Pale Yellow Flakes||PH Value:||3~5 (5~10% Solution)|
|Ionicity:||Weak Cationic||Warranty:||12 Months|
Chemcial Auxiliary Agent General Softener Specially For Jeans And Wahsing Fabric
NT is a cold water soluble flakes and applied to softening finishing of cotton, synthetic fibre and blended fabric, specially in jeans and washing fabric.
Chemical Composition: Organic fatty acid compound
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH Value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then leave them aside for 1~2 hours, stir the mixture again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 50~60℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft handle to fabric
2. Impart smooth and full handle to fabric
3. Low yellowing
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing of cotton, synthetic fibre and blended fabric, specially in jeans and washing fabric.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: General Softener NT.pdf