|Place of Origin:||China (mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25/kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Usage:||Textile Chemicals||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|Ionicity:||Anionic||Packing:||25/kg Plastic Woven Bag|
|PH Value:||6~8 (5~10% Solution)||Ratio:||1:10~15|
Textile Finishing Agent Hydrophilic Anionic Softener Flakes Low Yellowing
Chemical Composition: Special derivative fatty acid compounds
|Appearance:||pale yellow flakes|
|pH Value:||6~8 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 90~95℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (90~95℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
|1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric|
|2. Good hydrophilic, antistatic and low yellowing properties, no influence on whiteness|
|3. Compatible with anionic and nonionic auxiliaries except cationic auxiliary|
Field of Application: Applied to softening finishing and hydrophilic finishing of all kinds of fibres, espeically for cotton, linen and their blended fabrics
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f) (10% solution)
Liquor Ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Global Chemicals, founded in 1992 in HK, with factory located in Guangdong, China, is one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of textile auxiliaries in China, specialized in textile finishing chemicals.Our products mainly include softener flakes (cationic, anionic and nonionic), silicones (amino and block co-polymer) and textile enzymes for different kinds of washing and dyeing factories. Most of our products are SGS, REACH and GOTS certificated.