|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Other Names:||Softening Agent||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||3~5 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Cationic|
|Chemical Composition:||Fatty Acid Amine Compound||Property:||Good Salt And Alkali Resistance.|
Cationic Softener Flakes eco fabric softener For Printing And Washing Plant
AF-2 is fatty acid amine compound. It has a fine and soft, fluffy hand feel and mainly used for softening finishing of cotton, linen and their blended fabrics.
Fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5 mins,then heat up to 65-70℃ and stir them for again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric.
2. Good salt and alkali resistance.
3. Low foam.
4. AEEA free.
5. Meet the Oeko-tex Standard 100 (2011 version), also in line with the EU "REACH" regulations that promulgated by 138 "Substances of Very High Concern" (SVHC) requirements.
Field of Application:
Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, chemical fiber, yarn and blended fabric, and also for denim and a variety of clothing, especially for printing and dyeing factory.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: AF-2.pdf