Place of Origin:
Weak Cationic Softener Flakes Good Salt And Alkali Resistance
AF-11 is suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, chemical fiber, yarn and blended fabrics, perfect for dyeing and printing house.
Fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
Add the flakes in water ( room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5-10%, stir them for 3-5 mins, heat up to 65-75℃ and stir them again slowly until the flakes are totally dissolved.
1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric.
2. Good salt and Alkali resistance, and compatibility of other auxiliaries.
3. Low foam, low viscosity, suitable for dyeing and printing house.
4. AEEA free.
5. Meet the Oeko-tex Standard 100(2013 version), also in line with the REACH regulations that promulgated by 144 SVHC requirements.
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, chemical fiber, yarn and blended fabric.
2. Suitable for the finishing treatment of denim and a variety of fabric and clothing.
3. Suitable for the finishing treatment of dyeing and printing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: AF-11.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us