Place of Origin:
Cold Water Type Softener Flakes Organic Fatty Acid Compound Textile Chemical Auxiliary
Chemical Composition: Organic fatty acid compound.
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then leave them aside for 1~2 hours, stir them the mixture again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 50~60℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft handle to fabric.
2. Impart smooth and full handle to fabric.
3. Low yellowing.
Field of Application:
For cotton fabric, especially for denim and sweater washing.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: CCF,CP.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us