Place of Origin:
General Softener Flakes Hot Water Soluble Especially For Dyeing House
4D is a kind of hot water soluble softener flakes for all kinds of fibres and fabric, especially for dyeing house.
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amine compound
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH Value||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 65~75℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75 ℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric
2. Low yellowing, low foaming and easily defoamed
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabric, especially for dyeing house
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: General Softener 4D,WR.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us