Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Names:||Hot Water Type Flakes|
|Usage:||Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary Agents||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||4~6 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Weak Cationic|
|Chemical Composition:||Fatty Acid Amine Compound|
Hot Water Soluble Weak Cationic Softener Flakes For Dyeing House
4D is hot water type softener flakes, which is low yellowing and low foaming.
Fatty acid amine compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 65~75℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric.
2. Low yellowing, low foaming and easily defoamed.
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabric, especially for dyeing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
If you want to know more about this product, please click: 4D,WR.pdf