Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Other Name:||Formaldehyde - Free Fixing Agent||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Or Yellowish Brown Liquid|
Eco - friendly Formaldehyde - free Fixing Agent For Fixing Process
Chemical Composition: Polyamine polymer.
|Appearance||Pale yellow or yellowish brown liquid|
|Solubility||Dissolved in water at any ratio|
1. High fixing ability to improve the washing fastness.
2. No influence on the brilliance and colour of dyed materials.
3. No influence on the hand feel of dyed materials.
4. High resistance to hard water, acid, alkali, high temperature and can be applied after the mercerization.
5. Environment friendly.
Field of Application:
Applied to fixing process of direct dye and reactive dye.
1. Padding:Dosage:HFB200 5～20g/L
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping:Dosage:HFB200 1～3%(o.w.f)
Notes: Dosage of fixing agent will depend on how deepness of colour (dark colour/higher dosage, light colour/lower dosage)
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 120kg plastic drum.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: Formaldehyde-free Fixing Agent HFA-200,400,600.pdf