|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25Kg drums|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Ionic Character:||Nonionic|
|Chemical Composition:||Special Surfactant Mixture||Miscibility:||Dispersible In Water|
|Type:||Textile Chemicals||Brand Name:||Global|
Nonionic Enzyme , Anti Elasticity-Loss And Anti-Back Staining Agent AS-8
Anti Elasticity-loss and anti-back staining agent AS-8
Physical and Chemical Specification
Appearance White powder
Ionic Character Nonionic
Miscibility Dispersible in water
Anti ELASTICITY-LOSS and anti-back staining agent AS-8 is a special surfactant mixture in powder form.
The product is designed for an anti-back staining agent in the spandex fabric and it has anti ELASTICITY-LOSS effect.
The product can be used directly in a powder enzyme formulation.
1. Product can activate the enzyme activity and improve denim fading;
2. For cotton and polyester / cotton blended fabric has superior anti staining effect, especially for the cotton anti staining effect is stronger than the ordinary powder;
3. Can be used in enzyme powder formulation and can also be used for desizing process as an anti-back staining agent;
4. Produces the best salt pepper effect when combined with cellulase in denim fading;
5. Product has a protective effect for spandex, especially suitable for the anti-back staining with the spandex denim;
6. Anti-back staining effect lasted for a long time.
Direction for Usage
1. pH:5.0-8.0； Temperature : 20℃ - 80℃,
time:30-60mins, ratio: 1:6~1:10
2. Dosage: the dosage of desizing, abrasion washing and polishing is 0.15-0.3% (o.w.f.), namely one machine (in 100 pairs of jeans) dosage is about 80g -100g. The actual amount can be adjusted according to the customer.
Formulation in cellulase powder dosage:5%-15%.
25 kg drums.
Storage and Safety
Store at 20℃ under dry, shaded and cool condition and avoid high
temperature and direct sunlight.
Shelf life:24 months.
Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.