Place of Origin:
SY - 30
Block Copolymer Silicone In Pale Yellow / Transparent Viscous Liquid
Product's basic information:
|Chemical Composition||Special multi-modified polysiloxane|
|Appearance||pale yellow or transparent viscous liquid|
|Shelf Life||6 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse|
|Packing||120kg plastic drum|
1. Good salt and alkali resistance, anionic resistance to hard water and heat stability.
2. Impart soft, fluffy, smooth and elastic resilience handle to the fabrics.
3. Low yellowing and have no color change to white fabrics.
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing of polyester, cotton, linen and their blended
fabrics, especially in polyester cotton and nylon, also suitable for yarn, sweaters and
1. Padding: Dosage: 10～15/L(30%emulsion)
Temperature: room temperature
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips
2. Dipping: Dosage: 2～5% (o.w.f) (30% emulsion)
Liquor ratio: 1:10～15
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Send your inquiry directly to us