|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Dyeing House|
|Type:||Hot Water Type Flake||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||4~6 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Weak Cationic|
Dyeing House Weak Cationic Softener Flakes , textile softeners Hot Water Type
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amine derivatives.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 65~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft and fluffy handle to fabric.
2. Impart smooth handle to fabric with low yellowing and low foaming.
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, designed for dyeing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: DR,SSK.pdf