Place of Origin:
Textile Auxiliaries Weak Cationic Softener Flakes For Washing Plant
Chemical Composition: Organic fatty acid compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then leave them aside for 1~2 hours, stir them again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 60~70℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart soft, smooth and fluffy handle to fabric.
2. Low yellowing.
3. Competitive price.
Field of Application:
For denim and fabrics washing.
Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: ET.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us