|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight or TT in advanced|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Type:||Hot Water Type Flake||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|PH Value:||5~7 (5~10% Solution)||Ionicity:||Nonionic/ Weak Cationic|
Nonionic / Weak fabric softener flakes , Textile Chemical Auxiliaries Surfactants
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amine condensation.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||5~7 (5~10% solution)|
|Ionicity||nonionic/ weak cationic|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 65~70℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~70℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart excellent hydrophilic and antistatic property in polyester.
2. Good salt resistance, alkali resistance, anionic and hard water resistance.
3. Low yellowing and antistatic property in polyeater.
4. Do not affect the hydrophilic when used with hydrophilic silicone and copolymerized silicone.
Field of Application:
Suitable for chemical fiber, cotton, hemp and blended fabric softener, can also be used for dyeing and printing and coating.
2. Can also be used for sanding, raising the softening, low viscosity is suitable for printing and dyeing factory.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: FG.pdf