Place of Origin:
General Weak Cationic Softener Flakes Cold Water Type For Textile Finishing
Chemical Composition: Organic fatty acid compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||3~5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (30℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then leave them aside for 1~2 hours and stir them again gradually to get an even paste.
2. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 50~60℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft handle to fabric.
2. Impart smooth and full handle to fabric.
3. Low yellowing.
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing of cotton, synthetic fiber and blended fabric specially in jeans and washing fabric.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details: NT.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us