Place of Origin:
Textile Pretreatmnet Cationic Softener Flakes Special For Dyeing House
Chemical Composition: Imidazoline fatty acid compounds.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4~6 (10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart excellent full, soft and smooth handle to fabric.
2. Low foaming and low viscosity designed for syeing house.
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres, widely used in dyeing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for more details:RT-D,RT-L.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us