Place of Origin:
Hydrophilic Block Copolymer Silicone For Softening Finishing Treatment DY - 30
DY-30 is excellent in its hydrophilicity and low yellowing.
Multicomponent modified amino-polysiloxane copolymer
|Appearance||pale yellow or transparent viscous liquid|
1. Impart soft, fluffy, smooth and elastic resilience handle to polyester, cotton, linen and their blended fabric
2. Excellent soft, smooth and drape properties
3. Good salt resistance and alkali resistance
4. Impart good hydrophilic and low yellowing properties to fabric
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing of polyester, cotton, linen and their blended materials including yarn, sweaters, socks.
1. Padding: Dosage: 10～15g/L (30% emulsion)
Temperature: room temperature
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads.
2. Dipping: Dosage: 2～5% (o.w.f) (30% emulsion)
Liquor ratio: 1:10～15
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: six months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 120kg plastic drum
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Click here for mroe information: Block Copolymer Silicone DY.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us