Place of Origin:
Anti - static And Hydrophilic Nonionic Softener Flakes For Dyeing House
FC is suitable for all kinds of fibres, designed for dyeing house with high requirement of colour shade and whiteness.
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound
|Appearance||milky white flakes|
|PH Value||7~9 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%,stir and heat up to 70~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft and full hand feel
2. Impart low yellowing, anti-static and hydrophilic feature
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, designed for dyeing house with high requirement of colour shade and whiteness.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: Nonionic Softener FC,FD.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us