Place of Origin:
Fabric Pretreatment Chemicals Hot Water Soluble Softener Flakes
NM has very good resistance with salt, alkali and hard water.
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH Value||5~7 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising : Add the flakes in water(room temperature )gradually in the proportion
of 5-10%, stir them and hert up to ( 70~75℃ ) and stir them for 30-60 mins again until the flakes
become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature :Add the flakes in water ( 70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5-10%,
stir them for 30-60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart excellent hydrophilic and antistatic property in polyester
2. Impart soft, Smooth and full handle to fabric with low yellowing
3. Good salt resistance , alkali resistance and anionic resistance
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for the fabrics that need high requirement of colour shade and whiteness,designed for dyeing house
2.Applied to antistatic finishing and help fluffing of printed cloth and leather cloth for good hydrophilicty
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Please click here for more information: Nonionic/Weak Cationic Softener NM FTT.FAR.pdf
Send your inquiry directly to us