Place of Origin:
Dyeing House Softener Cationic Flakes Low Foaming And Low Viscosity RT-D
Chemical Composition: Imidazoline fatty acid compounds
|Appearance:||pale yellow flakes|
|pH Value:||4.5~6.5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
|1. Impart excellent fuul, soft and smooth handle to fabric|
|2. Low foaming and low viscosity designed for dyeing house|
Field of Application: For all kinds of fibres, widely used in dyeing house
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f) (10% solution)
Liquor Ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Global Chemicals, founded in 1992 in HK, with factory located in Guangdong, China, is one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of textile auxiliaries in China, specialized in textile finishing chemicals.Our products mainly include softener flakes (cationic, anionic and nonionic), silicones (amino and block co-polymer) and textile enzymes for different kinds of washing and dyeing factories. Most of our products are SGS, REACH and GOTS certificated.
Send your inquiry directly to us