Place of Origin:
Nonionic Softener Flakes Hot Water Soluble Has Low Yellowing Properties
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound
|Appearance:||milky white flakes|
|pH Value:||7~9 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃ and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
|1. Impart very soft and full handle to fabric|
|2. Has low yellowing, antistatic and hydrophilic features|
Field of Application: For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, designed for dyeing house with high requirement of colour shade and whiteness
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f) (10% solution)
Liquor Ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Global Chemicals, founded in 1992 in HK, with factory located in Guangdong, China, is one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of textile auxiliaries in China, specialized in textile finishing chemicals.Our products mainly include softener flakes (cationic, anionic and nonionic), silicones (amino and block co-polymer) and textile enzymes for different kinds of washing and dyeing factories. Most of our products are SGS, REACH and GOTS certificated.
Send your inquiry directly to us