Place of Origin:
Low Yellowing Eco - friendly AEEA Free Softener Flakes Hot water soluble
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amide compound
|pH Value:||3.5~5.5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Warm water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, then heat up to 60~70℃ and stir them for 40~60 mins, stir again until completely dissolved.
2. Cold water: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 3~5 mins, heat up to 40~50℃ and stir them for 40~60 mins, stir again until completely dissolved. (Soaking in water (room temperture) for one night, then heat up to 35~40℃, stir them for 1~2 hours to dissolve completely)
|1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric|
|2. Good salt and alkali resistance, good compatibility with other auxiliary|
|3. Low foaming, low yellowing and low viscosity|
|4. Obtain GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certification, AEEA free|
|5. Meet the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 (2014 version), also in line with the EU "REACH" regulations that promulgated by 161 "Substances of Very High Concern" (SVHC) requirements|
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for the finishing treatment of cotton, hemp, silk, chemical fibre, yarn and blended fabrics; and also for denim and garment washing.
2. 18% solution can be formulated with silicone to make paste.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f) (10% solution)
Liquor Ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Global Chemicals, founded in 1992 in HK, with factory located in Guangdong, China, is one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of textile auxiliaries in China, specialized in textile finishing chemicals.Our products mainly include softener flakes (cationic, anionic and nonionic), silicones (amino and block co-polymer) and textile enzymes for different kinds of washing and dyeing factories. Most of our products are SGS, REACH and GOTS certificated.
Send your inquiry directly to us