|Place of Origin:||China (mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Global Chemicals|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||25/kg plastic woven bag|
|Delivery Time:||10 days after getting the original L/C or T/T payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C at sight, T/T in advance|
|Supply Ability:||2000 tons per year|
|Usage:||Textile Finishing Agent||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Flakes|
|Ionicity:||Weak Cationic||PH Value:||4~6 (5~10 Solution)|
|Application:||Dyeing House||Chemical Composition:||Fatty Acid Amine Compound|
|Field Of Application:||Specailly For Knitting Dyeing Houses||Properties:||Hot Water Soluble,low Yellowing,low Foaming|
General Softener Flakes Low Foaming Low Yellowing For Dyeing House
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amide compound
|Appearance:||pale yellow flakes|
|pH Value:||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them and heat up to 65~75℃ and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75℃) gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste, then cool it down.
|1. Impart very soft, fluffy and full handle to fabric|
|2. Low yellowing, low foaming and easily defoamed|
Field of Application: For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, especially for dyeing house
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f) (10% solution)
Liquor Ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
Global Chemicals, founded in 1992 in HK, with factory located in Guangdong, China, is one of the biggest manufacturers and exporters of textile auxiliaries in China, specialized in textile finishing chemicals.Our products mainly include softener flakes (cationic, anionic and nonionic), silicones (amino and block co-polymer) and textile enzymes for different kinds of washing and dyeing factories. Most of our products are SGS, REACH and GOTS certificated.