Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Usage:||Textile Auxiliary Agents|
|Chemical Composition:||Special Multi-modified Polysiloxane||Appearance:||Pale Yellow Or Transparent Viscous Liquid|
|Ionicity:||Weak Cationic||PH Value:||5～8|
Antifouling Block Copolymer Silicone Softener for Textile Finishing Auxiliaries
Special multi-modified polysiloxane
|Appearance||pale yellow or transparent viscous liquid|
|PH value||5 ～ 8|
1. Good salt and alkali resistance, anionic resistance to hard water and heat
2. Impart soft, fluffy, smooth and elastic resilience handle to the fabrics.
3. Low yellowing and have no color change to white fabrics.
Field of Application:
Applied to softening finishing of polyester, cotton, linen and their blended fabrics, especially in polyester cotton and nylon, also suitable for yarn, sweaters and socks.
1. Padding: Dosage:10～15/L(30%emulsion)
Process:one dip and one pad or two dips
2. Dipping: Dosage:2～5%(o.w.f)(30% emulsion)
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 6 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse.
2. Packing: 120kg plastic drum
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked before application.
If you want to know more about this product, please click here. SY-80.pdf